Appear to Be Making Direct Eye Contact.
Improve Your Executive Presence.
And Experience Less Zoom Fatigue.
Get the free Guide
The equipment in the Ultimate Zoom Setup Gear Guide has been intensively tested for over a year by an experienced executive and career coach. This five-page guide includes a list of the equipment you'll need, links to buy it, and helpful notes about why each piece of equipment has been included.
With a Zoom setup using the equipment in this guide, you'll be able to:
- Look directly at the person on screen and at the camera lens at the same time
- Give the impression that you're actually making direct eye contact
- Appear crisp, clean and professional with a vibrant image up to 4K
- Have a pleasing blurred background without the weirdness of filters
- Achieve a fuller, richer sound for your voice and reduce background noise
- Feel almost like you're in an in-person meeting so you'll be less tired at the end of the day